What's new

Criterion Blu-ray titles! (2 Viewers)

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
I wonder if any of the upcoming titles will be mentioned in the upcoming Criterion interview session? Speaking of which, will news of this (and site location) be mentioned in this forum? I'm not really good at navigating through this site.

It came out Tuesday.

Check out the Home Theater Forum Podcast wherever you get your podcasts...

Last edited:
Reactions: PMF

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Tuesday? Wednesday? Darn, this topic of Spine #1,000 has surely become a contagious one.
Nonetheless, it's Monday and I'll just continue with my "serenity now" plan of breaking the seal on yet another Criterion title; as there are 8 more gems that are still speaking to me from that stack of the unseen. Tonight, from The Criterion Collection of physical media will be "The Tree of Wooden Clogs"; courtesy of Mr. Scorsese and The Film Foundation.:thumbs-up-smiley:

Last edited:

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Film critic Gene Siskel said The Tree of Wooden Clogs was one of the best films of the 1970's and I agree with the assessment. Great film and happy it's on my shelf.

deepscan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JP
If you already got today’s e mail, this month’s clue for an upcoming feature title has a melting bottle of Joy liquid with the word “sparkling” on it, encased in a spider web. Cannot make out the clue. Could not possibly be BUNDLE OF JOY. What do you think?

Attachments

• 97518BFA-0D93-40CC-B345-1EE5DB5976C1.jpeg
    97518BFA-0D93-40CC-B345-1EE5DB5976C1.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 19

deepscan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
JP
Thanks to another web site, the clue has been deciphered...

OLD JOY , a 2006 Kelly Reichart film previously issued by Kino. Too bad no one saw it though.

PMF

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Philip
Thanks to another web site, the clue has been deciphered...

OLD JOY , a 2006 Kelly Reichart film previously issued by Kino. Too bad no one saw it though.
Boy, did I guess wrong. I could've sworn it was Old Ryan's Daughter.:unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Last edited:

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks