What's new

Criterion Blu-ray titles! (1 Viewer)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I'm in for Do the Right Thing and Klute for sure, interested in The Baker's Wife and Europa Europa. I actually have the Twilight Time 1984, so I'm not sure if it's worth upgrading if it means losing the alternate audio and isolated score. You'd think Criterion would have carried them over if Indicator is able to carry over TT tracks.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
The Twilight Time release included both soundtracks if memory serves. And yes, where are the previous versions?

I did indeed. I didn’t care enough for the movie to keep the disc after I watched it, but I thought that was a very cool inclusion.

Martin_Teller

Second Unit
Real Name
Martin Teller
Do the Right Thing - One of my faves, definitely all over this for the proper color timing. The vague features listing does not make it entirely clear what's being carried over from the Universal Blu-Ray, but there's no sign of the 20th anniversary commentary, so I guess I'll keep both editions. Purchase.

Klute - Somehow never seen this even though it seems like a movie I've seen mentioned a million times. Maybe I'll check this out. Possible rental.

1984 - Never seen it, but I liked the book the one time I read it many years ago. Also dig the Eurythmics soundtrack. Still, I have little interest. Pass.

BRD Trilogy upgrade - Not a fan of any of these. Pass.

Europa Europa - It was fine, no need to see again. Pass.

The Baker's Wife - It was good, but also no need to see again. Pass.

richardburton84

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jack
The latest newsletter clue:

upload_2019-4-30_14-50-27.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks