What's new

Criterion Blu-ray titles! (3 Viewers)

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
2F7RkOQ3rtv6YBznkL6qnYpudwOZD8WRI998SM-vJ4msdeguGap8SmDDSov7FX_7l5mARORMrgAI0vzq0xmQ6D38Ur5jJ58tfEFI1TktwG7PMlkb6oxzS2OqyB85PlSL-LVfpFtLKpRmplbCbFZ9-P-ozafaH1TDfex06u4=s0-d-e1-ft

"Iguana Hold Your Hand" ...go home Mulvaney you're drunk.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
The snubbing of Harold Lloyd continues into 2019! Good work, Criterion!
I wish they would release more from Truffaut. Two English Girls & Finally Sunday (Confidentially Yours) both issued on Criterion laserdisc which I have would be nice to see a upgrade. Like Notorious and In the Heat of the Night.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I have the MGM/FOX disc for Notorious so it should be interesting to compare the picture quality between the two releases. If I'm remembering correctly, the MGM disc, while not truly mindblowing, was pretty decent. While I've seen that movie a bunch, I've only watched the BD version once.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I have the MGM/FOX disc for Notorious so it should be interesting to compare the picture quality between the two releases. If I'm remembering correctly, the MGM disc, while not truly mindblowing, was pretty decent. While I've seen that movie a bunch, I've only watched the BD version once.
I'm buying the Criterion release because it's a new 4K transfer plus have the audio commentaries from previous home video releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks