What's new

Criterion Blu-ray titles! (2 Viewers)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
Does the rays shining out of the mystery box mean pulp fiction? (They've already done kiss me deadly) was that a LD criterion once?

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Great news about Tampopo and one of my favorite films about food. The dvd I have released from Lober in 2000 is one of my oldest dvd I have and will be happy to replace that poor looking print with a new restoration version.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
And the April titles are up:

Woman of the Year (April 18)
Buena Vista Social Club (April 18)
Tampopo (April 25)
Rumble Fish (April 25)

The Umbrellas of Cherbourg and The Young Girls of Rochefort are also being split off from the Jacques Demy box set for individual releases on April 11. (No coincidence that this is the same day Lionsgate is planning to release La La Land).

ChromeJob

Second Unit
Real Name
David S.
I've been pining for a BD of Woman of the Year. Fascinating comedy.

I hope the Rumble Fish disc has something about my prep school classmate Gio Coppola. He did 2nd unit photography for that and Cotton Club, was taken away from us too young in a boating accident with Ryan O'Neal's idiot son. Like his sister and younger brother, he probably would've gone on to great things.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
jHnsyTXUYP5DFnWBpS9JMhcCvp2lUu_ngvZhGZi1t5stZGRIBw_MEJ3gixCM3ajS4i8Xdep1iViY-xSC6rI0BzJqnquP836NjicmQVPa6jcNN3JI1YqkEw=s0-d-e1-ft

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks