What's new

Crisis On Infinite Earths - Arrowverse Crossover 2019 (1 Viewer)

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
Behind the scenes photo of Grant Gustin wearing "Jonah Hex" western garb. ;)

GustinwearingHex.jpeg

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
A blog site Canadagraphs has behind the scenes photos and some fan filmed footage from when the Arrowverse shows shot in public in Vancouver.
He has strict rules limiting copying his exclusive photos so I will just post a link to his blog. Warning there could be spoilers about the Crisis and other Arrowverse shows on the blog.

https://canadagraphs.weebly.com/crisis-on-infinite-earths-blogs

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Here is a link to a nice group photo. I couldn't find a version that would let you to copy it. First I have seen that includes Black Lightening and Ryan Choi (Atom)
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3cCgL9ntww/

And another picture. I have noticed there have been no pictures with Stephen Amell with other characters yet. Just Crisis photos of him by himself .

EGYzSJgWwAAdnRY.jpg

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
It's got to be logistically challenging to work Black Lightning in, given that that show shoots in Atlanta while the rest of the shows shoot in Vancouver. I wonder if Jefferson is the only character crossing over, or if we'll see his daughters too.

Latest rumors:
  • The universe of the Tim Burton Batman movies will be referenced.
  • Tom Ellis will appear as Lucifer Morningstar.
  • The producers are seeking to include characters from "Titans" in the crossover event.
Hollywood North Buzz has the first photo of Burt Ward in costume on set.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
The producers are seeking to include characters from "Titans" in the crossover event.

They're going to have to bleep the dialogue every time one of them speaks!

BTW, the most recent episode of Titans, which dealt with the origin of Superboy (the clone), was the first truly excellent episode of the series.

And if they're featuring Titans, I would hope they'd work in the Doom Patrol too. That's one of the most offbeat shows on TV.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
The cameos with the characters from DC shows past will most likely be at the beginning of the first episode of Crisis with a bunch of them looking up to see the sky turning red from their various Earths which will be the sign that the Crisis has come. Hope at least Lois and Clark from Smallville get a story. Red sky over Central and then Star City was referenced during last year's crossover. This fits with the picture of Burt Ward. Titans appearance will most likely also be cameos from this opening. They film in Toronto so they will stare at the sky from their set and be cut into the opening. No pictures yet of a lot of the supporting players from the various shows. Will they be MIA or just appear briefly on their own shows. For Legends I was hoping for appearances from all the characters who have left the show including the Hawks, Prof Stein, Jax , Captain Cold, and Rip Hunter. Hopefully they will save some appearances as a surprise.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
It seems like SUCH a massive undertaking. I've pretty much dropped all of the DC superhero shows from my line-up, but I WILL be tuning in for this. It's too unique to miss.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
As expected the Crisis has started on Arrow and The Flash. If you are interested in the Crisis you should be following these 2 shows.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
In particular, "Arrow". "The Flash" is building toward Crisis, but it has its own non-Crisis related Big Bad to deal with in the meantime.

On the other hand, it feels like this entire final run of "Arrow" will be about laying the groundwork for Crisis. Also, if the rest of the season keeps up the same quality as the season premiere, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
More news:

ponset

Screenwriter
Real Name
scott
Hope to see a scene with The Spectre wresting with the Anti-Monitor.
Crisis on Infinite Earths #10.

CrisisInfiniteEarths10.jpg

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
TVline has this little nugget:

Any more scoop on the Arrowverse’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover? –Derrick
The question of exactly which Lyla Michaels (ours, or another Earth’s) will be assisting The Monitor as Harbinger will be answered “pretty fast” — specifically, in Arrow’s third episode, says showrunner Beth Schwartz.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Set photo from Canadagraphs from first episode of Crisis (Supergirl) Brandon Routh is Ray Palmer not Superman in this shot.

upload_2019-10-20_14-23-30.png

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Ok, dumb person question. Did they redesign the Supergirl suit after the show left CBS? Looks different than I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks