What's new

Cripes theres alot of good Xbox Games Out (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I've really been off the Xbox for awhile, browsin at the store the other day I see Crimson Sky,Amped2,New Hockey Games, Freedom Fighters, it goes on and on so many games that look great especially on Live. I'm leaning toward Crimson Skies, just don't have the money to buy many Games with all the DVD stuff coming of late.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I just picked up Crimson Skies yesterday, it was a toss up between Rainbow Six 3 and CS and since the last game I bought was Splinter Cell, I thought something different would be fun. I saw a bunch of reviews on CS and it looked fun and went with that over RS3. So far, its quite fun, you can see my post on CS in the CS thread near this one. Overall, looks like a fun barnstormin' kind of game, sort of a pirates in the air.

I guess I am going on a pirate spree here since I downloaded an updated version of Sid Maier's original classic Pirates!

Ahoy Matey! ;)

Jay

Mickey Geer

Agent
I was just making a list tonight of games I am looking to buy before x-mas. I am having trouble narrowing down the list: GTA-double pack, Tony Hawk-Underground, Crimson Skies, SSX3, Links golf, NFS-Underground, Counter-strike and Simpsons-Hit&Run(kids want this one for sure). Not to mention upcoming games like Halo2. I guess it is a good problem to have. Last christmas the pickings were pretty slim.

AlexanderS

Second Unit
Don'f forget Prince of Persia and what Im hoping will be as great a game as it looks, Ninja Gaiden? Those screenshots look awesome.

Dave W

Stunt Coordinator
Same problem here - good problem to have though :D My wife told me I have to make a list of games I "Won't buy for myself" because I have Birthday and Christmas coming up. After looking over my 10+ title list (Already have CS, SSX3 and a few others) ;) I still have to take a few off because I don't think I can "wait" to get GTA Heheheh...

Mickey Geer

Agent
Yea I am loving tiger woods 2004 but the ability to go online with Links is going to make me go out and buy it also. On a related note, I sure wish EA and MS could work something out to get their games on Live. NFS-Underground is going to let PC and PS2 players play online together and xbox players are once again out in the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks