Cringe Pizza Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Tim Kline, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Tim Kline

Tim Kline Stunt Coordinator

I'm not sure if this type message is "allowed" (mods feel free to lock/remove this if it isn't), but I'm part of an indie movie company and we just finished a teaser trailer for our upcoming comedy. If anyone is into indie stuff or just wants to watch a new trailer you can check it out at www.cringepizza.com [​IMG]

2. Krystian C

Krystian C Stunt Coordinator

Definately reminds me of Clerks, if the whole movie is as funny as the trailer, it is going to be great. This is some pretty funny stuff. When is the planned release?

3. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

Hey, who decided to make a movie about my experience working at Domino's Pizza? [​IMG]

All it needs the the manager getting busy with an assistant manager in the office and tomato sauce fights and it would be very similar.

Jason
    (Oh, and bearded clams. Gotta have bearded clams.) :b [​IMG]

4. Tim Kline

Tim Kline Stunt Coordinator

Well I can't comment on anyone in the staff getting busy with anyone, but I do know there were no tomato sauce fights, but that's only because we didn't want to have to clean it up, and the owner of the buffalo wing shop we used as a pizza shop wouldn't want to either [​IMG] I guess every Dominos must be the same, the guy that wrote it based it and every character in it on people he used to deliver with [​IMG] I was going to build the website as a mockery of the Dominos website (hence the color scheme) but decided against it. I'm in the midst of building a bigger high-tech flash website for it now.

We have 1-2 weekeds worth of shooting to finish, and then we get to spend the next few months editing it. We're planning on a "summer" release. It will be submitted to film festivals all over the place at first, we'll sell the DVD on our website, and it will prolly be in some local (Philadelphia area) indie theaters if all goes well.

And yes it is kind of like Clerks with Pizza, no real plot just a lot of funny stuff happens as the day goes by [​IMG]