What's new

Crimson Tide DTS Laserdisc (1 Viewer)

Luis A

Second Unit
I could have kicked my best friends you know what tonight when he told me his 4 year old son got ahold of this laserdisc that I let him borrow. Sure enough, it's ruined. I know it's gonna be near impossible to find a replacement, but I thought I'd check with you guy's first.
1st - Does anyone know if this is going to be re-released on dvd as a SE with DTS?I know there is a non-anamorphic version out now, but after experiencing the DTS mix I don't think the DD version would even come close.
2nd - If there is no SE set in the near future for dvd, are there still any DTS versions floating around on laserdisc?
I'm desperate and any help would be great. TIA. I'm gonna go cry now. L

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
They need to release a SE of this on DVD that is 16x9 enhanced anamorphic, they can add DTS for all the DTS afficionados as well.
Ditto for Hunt for Red October!

Scott_MacD

Supporting Actor
You may be friends, but you really should make him scour eBay and every car boot sale in the country till he finds you a replacement, regardless of cost. I'd be real mad if someone damaged a rare disc of mine, and my friends know better than to ask for my OOP DVDs.
Sorry, man.. I know this doesn't help.
frown.gif

Scott.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Yeah, if he were a true friend he'd buy you another copy of it. I've had two instances where similar things have happened and both times the item was replaced or I was given the $ for a replacement (although the second time it took much aggravation on my part).
Let's put it this way. If he doesn't buy you another disc, or at the very least doesn't give you the $ to replace it, I'd tell him he isn't allowed to borrow ANYTHING from me again. None of my "best friends" would do something like that to me.
------------------
September 11, 2001
"Those who died will always be remembered.
Those who killed will never be forgotten.
We who remain will not let it happen again."

chris rick

Second Unit
I have a copy I need to get rid of!!! I will be glad to sell it to you for $35 plus shipping....

Luis A

Second Unit
Before I could even tell Pete that I would like him to replace it, he was already searching the Seattle area. Yesterday I was busy helping out my church, so I did not have time to call around. He was able to find a used copy for $15.00 in perfct condition. I cannot thank you guy's enough for your help, and quick response. I'm honored to be a member of this forum with people who are willing to help out where they can. Thats what it's all about. :) L
You know, I would still like to se this as a SE with DTS and anamorphic widescreen on dvd. Hopefully sometime soon.
Thanks again.

chris rick

Second Unit
Jin Elkins...regarding your email...I sent you an email and I couldn't get it through...it was returned to me...I am interested in selling you dts discs...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks