:cries: Panzer Dragoon Orta reportedly delayed

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adam Tyner, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Screenwriter

...at least according to Planet XBox.

2. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

dammit now, that's two in the last bleeping day!! even though i couldn't afford EVERY title coming out, still this isn't good for the holiday season...and now i should be able to afford the games i want each week, and next year there won't be a drought, but....i knew the xbox's 2002 oct/nov lineup was too good to be true

3. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Its official.
    Orta delayed
    *Goes into the fetal position in the corner and begins weeping like a small child who just had his favorite GI-JOE taken from him*
    [​IMG]

4. Andrew s wells

Andrew s wells Second Unit

[​IMG] I'll be back.... I'm going to go break some stuff. GROAN !!!!!!! Throws up. has voilent uncontrollable fits of RAGE. pounds hand on computer desk splintering the desk in the process. Yells out "NOOOOOOOO!!" at top of lungs. Glares at delay notice. begins to shake... signs off befo..

5. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

I don't mind the delay, there is already a lot of Sega goodness coming our way the Xmas season. Plus we all know Orta will be worth the wait.

6. Romier S

Romier S Producer

7. Dave E H

Dave E H Supporting Actor

I'm kinda happy this happened. This is a game I want to play, but there are SOOO many games for my xbox & PS2 coming out that I am going be spending over $500 for all of them. One less to buy before the holidays is nice.

As long as Steel Battallion isn't delayed, I'm ok. that's the one game I really want a whack at and from the sound of it, will need time to learn to play it (I've heard it's not exactly the easiest game to play.)

8. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Yeah this is another $50 that can go towards my purchase of that beast Steel Battlion.

9. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

Ugh.... ugh and once again... UGH. I suppose it's not bad to have one less thing to buy this winter, there are just so many DVDs and games coming.... Like Romier however, if anything, PD Orta was probably my most anticipated for the Box this year. [​IMG]
    Dan

10. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Cinematographer

Kind of reminds me of when I was younger and was always disappointed around Christmas because all the games I asked for got delayed until January-March [​IMG] It sucks but it's pretty much what I always expect of major titles being released late in the year so I'm not too broken up about it.

11. Dave Falasco

Dave Falasco Screenwriter

Dave F, could you please start a new topic called "Hoping the lottery number on Tuesday will be 23, 51, 3, 14, 35"? Because your "Hoping for Xbox delays" topic seems to be coming true at an alarming rate... [​IMG]