What's new

Creative Labs 12X DVD Rom Troubles...Help! (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
For some reason, I can't get my two newly purchased Buu DVDs to play in my Creative Labs 12X Drive. Yet, it recognises regular discs and other DVD's like Space Jam Perfectly. Anyone else have this problem?

The only thing I can think of, is that the discs from Funimation are Region 1, 2, and 4. But other Funimation discs have worked. I'm away from our TV Based DVD player, so I can't test it there.... But any help will be appreciated if someone else had this problem...

KyleS

Screenwriter
If I am not mistaken you need to set the Region on your DVD player to play other regions. On the creatives I think this can be changed 5 or 7 times before it is set permanently. I am sure there are ways around the changing just dont know any off of the top of my head. That is probably why they are not playing for you.

KyleS

brentl

Senior HTF Member
download DVDGenie if it's locked out your ability to change regions

Brent

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heya,
I found the regset for my DVD player, but it still didn't work :/. It recognises other DVD's, but with these two DBZ and most of my other DBZ ones, it just sits and spins with the red light continually blinking untill I eject it :frowning:.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks