What's new

Creating a slide show screen saver?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have a bunch of pics I want to use to create a slideshow screen saver. How can I do it? Do I need a special program?

Thanks!

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
What OS are your running? XP has an option to pull images from your "My Pictures" folder to use in the screen saver.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
You could also use Webshots. You can set the cycle to change pictures every second up to 120 seconds and you can use it to change your wallpaper every 15 minutes. You can download it here .

As for using XP, right click on the desktop, go into Properties, and in the screensaver drop down box, choose My Pictures Slideshow. Use the settings to control how often you want the picture to cycle.
Bruce

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Todd, just right click on your desktop, click properties, then Screen Savers tab. From the drop down box, choose My Pictures Screensaver, and use the settings to choose the folder and other things regarding the screen saver.

DaveNel

Second Unit
Windows 98 or before doesnt come with a slideshow screensaver. Windows ( ME ) Millenium does. That is what I use.

But if you go to www.download.com there is a few free slideshow screensavers that you can use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks