1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Crap, Star Wars: KOTOR pushed back again

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dean DeMass, May 6, 2003.

1. Dean DeMass

Dean DeMass Screenwriter

Damn't!!! I just saw that KOTOR has been pushed back from the already crappy July 1st release date to July 15th. [​IMG]

This better be the final delay.

-Dean-

2. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Screenwriter

Isn't this like the 4th time the release date has changed on this one in the past year? Oh well, if it ends up being a quality game I'm willing to wait a bit.

3. Travis Kolesar

Travis Kolesar Second Unit

Seems like everything Bioware is involved in gets pushed back multiple times. Better to have delays and a good game...

4. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

It's worth the wait...trust me [​IMG]

5. Tony Mirra

Tony Mirra Stunt Coordinator

The release date has never even been officially announced. The development team said Spring 2003, which it obviously isn't going to make. July 1 is just something that the online retailers have been throwing around because they have no idea. I've been following the developments, and I'm sure it's coming in June or July.

6. Chris Bardon

Chris Bardon Cinematographer

I just got July 15 from my local EB-I was really hoping to have this game sooner rather than later. At this point, it might almost be worth just waiting and getting the PC version.