What's new

Crap, Star Wars: KOTOR pushed back again (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Damn't!!! I just saw that KOTOR has been pushed back from the already crappy July 1st release date to July 15th. :angry:

This better be the final delay.

-Dean-

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Isn't this like the 4th time the release date has changed on this one in the past year? Oh well, if it ends up being a quality game I'm willing to wait a bit.

Travis Kolesar

Second Unit
Seems like everything Bioware is involved in gets pushed back multiple times. Better to have delays and a good game...

Tony Mirra

Stunt Coordinator
The release date has never even been officially announced. The development team said Spring 2003, which it obviously isn't going to make. July 1 is just something that the online retailers have been throwing around because they have no idea. I've been following the developments, and I'm sure it's coming in June or July.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I just got July 15 from my local EB-I was really hoping to have this game sooner rather than later. At this point, it might almost be worth just waiting and getting the PC version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks