What's new

Cowboys and Aliens traier (1 Viewer)

Al_S

Second Unit
The first time I saw the trailer for this movie I was like WTF!!? I didn't know whether to laugh or not. I was expecting it to be really bad but it was a lot better than I thought it would be. It's not great or anything but I thought it was a heck of a lot better than Super 8. That movie just stunk big time.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
i've not seen the movie, just the trailers, but the trailers alone make me want a real cowboy movie with harrison ford in it, something set in the 80's. he looks like he has that older gruff cowboy down pretty well, kinda like clint eastwood

Brian Borst

Screenwriter
Ronald Epstein said:
What an absurdly mediocre film.

You know, Hollywood just can't put out anything good

anymore -- especially when it comes from the minds of

people like Spielberg or J.J. Abrams.

Count Cowboys and Aliens and Super 8 as films I had

the highest expectations for, and greatly let down by both.

I'm going to be saving a lot of money on Blu-ray new

releases this year. There just isn't anything worth eventually owning.
No offense, but maybe next time you shouldn't get high expectations from a movie called 'Cowboys and Aliens' :D.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
No offense, but perhaps one should expect something better from

a Steven Spielberg produced film with a top-tier cast.

There was a lot of hype put into this film and in my opinion, very small payoff.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to be saving a lot of money on Blu-ray new releases this year. There just isn't anything worth eventually owning.
With regards to the subject of the thread I would agree. A friend and I viewed it this past weekend and I found it to be average at best. I liked some aspects of the film including Craig's performance and screen presence - but the plot felt like it had to include everything but the kitchen sink and really felt scattered. But the point of the reply was this - I would not completely dismiss the summer. Films that will be making their way into my collection include: Captain America Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Pt II and a few smaller releases, including Le Quattro Volte Meek's Cutoff - Walter.

Habbakuk

Auditioning
Real Name
Habbakuk Jones
Brent M said:
Awesome trailer. I'm very excited about this flick. Anything that's directed by Favreau, produced by Ron Howard and Spielberg and stars James Bond, Han Solo and Indiana Jones couldn't possibly suck, could it?
According to most reviews you'll read online, and its rotten tomatoes score, it does suck...

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
And i guess no one remembers this little..(cough ) gem Or maybe you haven't seen it at all which is a plus in your life.:D Got parodied at MST3K,so that tells you a lot.

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
oops did i say laserblast ?? hihihi...i..i... i meant to say..(sweats) What i meant to say was...LASERBLAST!!!!!!! :P all right chump. put' em up!! And i'm re-reading myself and i don't this qualifies as a serious film that CAN be parodied. I remember the guy actually shoots a Star wars billboard .That's it,all bets are off vampire boy.Or zombie kid.I think he had fangs so i'm stickin with vampire boy. Available on Youtube,but i ain't gonna watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks