What's new

CowBoy Bebop (1 Viewer)

Chris Bedard

Stunt Coordinator
I think it's been mentioned, but make sure to watre is ahe way through the end of the credits. There is another scene after the credits.

It's a truely great film.

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
There are no DTS for the CB movie, unfortunately. A DTS could probably be done for the English dub, but the Japanese track never had DTS to start with.

Andy_B

Stunt Coordinator
This is GREAT news about the same actors back for the movie!!

The dub is superior in every form to the original, IMO.

Andy

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I remember reading somewhere that most anime movies have mono or stereo sound, nothing beyond that. So while the dubs can be DTS, the originals can't. Don't remember why, though.

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
Um, Morgan, depends on what year. But lately, most anime movies have 5.1 surround since 1997 (at least) and probably before as well. It's the fact that most Japanese theaters don't support dolby digital or dts at that period, but more and more are supporting and now that the consumer market is also introducing dolby digital and dts in mini home theater systems in Japan, it's very viable now to have it. And with HDTV, it's even more so.

Blu

Screenwriter
Do you all have any idea how hard the box set is to come by now??? I ordered it from Amazon only to find out that after it was supposed to be shipped this week it was delayed until late March. I go to a couple other online outlets only to find out they are backordered or out of stock. Limited box set no doubt! I finally got it ordered I think from Moviegallery.com. So I think I will get this order filled...I think! The point??? ORDER IT NOW it is hard to find!!!!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
Do you all have any idea how hard the box set is to come by now???
that's really odd. i ordered mine from amazon just last week and got it on monday. i guess i'm just lucky...about time dang-nabbit!
sorry blu...not to rain on your parade or anything. ;)

Blu

Screenwriter
Heck I ordered it last Friday then got the "Delayed" email today. NP I'm getting a umbrella for your rain on my parade! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks