What's new

Cowboy Bebop Soundtrack? (1 Viewer)

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I really enjoy the series, and really dug the movie, but now I'm trying to find the Cowboy Bebop Movie soundtrack. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Well, you most likely won't find it in a US store. I don't think that it has been released on a US label, so you'll have to import it. The album name is Cowboy Bebop: Future Blues, but it doesn't have all of the songs from the movie. In order to get that, then you have to get the "Ask DNA" album by The Seatbelts. Here are some links to order those.

Future Blues
CDJapan, Amazon

Ask DNA
CdJapan, Amazon

Hope this helps you out.

Eric_E

Supporting Actor
Did Yoko Kanno do the music for the movie too? I'd be very surprised if she didn't, but since I haven't seen the movie I don't know. What a brilliant composer - Just listen to the Bebop TV stuff and then listen to something like Escaflowne... hard to believe they're sprung from the same mind.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Eric, to answer your question, yes, Yoko Kanno did compose the music for the movie. The Seatbelts are just the band that performs the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks