What's new

Covert Affairs - USA (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This show is weird, or at least my reaction to it is. I had three episodes built up, and I was tempted to delete them and remove the series recording. Instead, I did a marathon viewing, and I ended up enjoying them as usual. I don't know why I can't just enjoy it from the start and look forward to it, but I never can. I wonder what band's song titles will be featured in season three?

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Still entertaining this first season of Covert Affairs. Latest episode was an Auggie-centric story, involving espionage and a chase on a train. And assuming the view of the outside from inside the train was CGI'd...it didn't look fake. Add in the shots of the train outside, and the thrilling fight inside Auggie's train cabin (reminding me a bit of Bond and Red Grant's fight in From Russia with Love (1963), and this was one of my favourite episodes so far. New episodes resume in the New Year.

Carl Miller

Screenwriter
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg_S_H

This show is weird, or at least my reaction to it is. I had three episodes built up, and I was tempted to delete them and remove the series recording. Instead, I did a marathon viewing, and I ended up enjoying them as usual. I don't know why I can't just enjoy it from the start and look forward to it, but I never can.
I wonder what band's song titles will be featured in season three?

Greg, I feel the same way about the show. I never look forward to watching it, but I'm always glad I did. To me, it's just a very light sort of show that doesn't take itself too seriously.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Really (the channel which premieres Covert Affairs in the UK) showed the last two episodes on the same night, as the USA Network did. Both episodes were never dull, however I found teh penultimate episode better than the season finale (some storytelling cliches, and Gregory Itzin playing another villain).

The second season starts next week. Hopefully they will show all 16 episodes in one go, rather than breaking the season into two parts.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Covert Affairs is a show I look forward to seeing each week. Hardly been disappointed by the second season so far.

Is there a good chance there could be a crossover with White Collar?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks