What's new

Coverart: Seabiscuit (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
This looks to be another case like Red Dragon where I never buy it because I don't want an inferior version and the one I want is too expensive.

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
bumping this thread. I assume a lot of you guys in the States will ahev seen this by now. it only started screening this week in the UK.
I ahve very high hopes for this film, don't know why. But I already know I'm gonna get the DVD.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that the cover is absolutely brilliant.
Unfortunately they use a different cover for the limited edition set.

details foir that set are out as well.

strange that Tom hasn't posted these yet:
seabiscuit limited edtiion details at dvdanswers

Can anyone give any details on those extras?? are they worth the extra money or are they just fillers??

thanks;)

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
maybe he like horses:D
he certainly didn't have anything to do witht he film (according to the imdb)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Can somebody tell me why Steve Soderbergh is doing commentary?
He was a producer on Gary Ross's debut film "Pleasantville," so I imagine the two of them are friends. When Soderbergh does commentaries, he prefers not to record them alone but with his writer - with Solaris this was a problem because he wrote it, so James Cameron sat it. I imagine it's a similar case with Seabiscuit, that Ross just wanted someone to talk with that he knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks