What's new

coverart: Memoirs Of An Invisible Man (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Hey not bad. They actually started with the poster art and only screwed it up a little!

B+

Any features announced for this one?

Gordon McMurphy

Senior HTF Member
Look at Daryl! Oh! :b

One of the sexiest women of all time. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Nice cover.

Ever see this film in pan and scam? Gah! I caught 5 minutes of it a few weeks ago, and GOD it is a confusing film visually in p&s! :angry:

I'm really looking forward to this one; hope the transfer is top-notch. Pity that JC didn't record a commentary. :frowning: I'm pretty sure he would have done one. Still a must-have for fans! :emoji_thumbsup:

Escape From New York: Special Edition should be a great DVD. I'm eagerly awaiting confirmation that it will be released in December.

And does anyone know when Dark Star: Special Edition will be released? Carpenter and Dan O'Bannon don't... 'get on', so I'm a little worried about extras and the DVD's release in general.

I'm a big John Carpenter fan. He was the first filmmaker who's style I responded to and understood. Halloween was a revelation for me - even in 1993 on TV in pan and scam. It just had - and still has, raw power to burn. Great film - I can't wait to get the new SE!

And I believe that Image Entertainment is releasing a DVD called "John Carpenter" some time soon - is this a documentary?

Cheers, James! :emoji_thumbsup:

Gordy

Eric F

Screenwriter
I saw this on HBO a few weeks ago too. My tv is just "on" sometimes.

I loved the book- the movie isn't much like it. Too bad.

JulianK

Supporting Actor
Wow! They just had to get Chevy Chase's noggin on there, didn't they!

Here's the original art, courtesy of the French poster...

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
why is the back of his undershirt invisible on his suit? It should be visible, because hes the only thing thats invisible.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
"Memoirs" features include outtakes and a making of/behind the scenes featurette, trailer. I believe that's it.

"Dark Star", it's basically up to VCI to contact John Carpenter about it. I gave them his contact info. Dunno if O'Bannon is still interested (or available, he's writing a new script.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks