What's new

coverart: Critters 1 -4 (1 Viewer)

Will K

Screenwriter
For part 3, I think they are trying to imply that Leonardo DiCaprio is in it. :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Parts 1 & 2 for me, for sure. But if there's a nice price on a box set of all four, I may go for that instead.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Well, I think this qualifies as a noggin cover, but I'm not complaining. :)

I could stand a box set, otherwise 3 and 4 are really tough sells.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Those covers are absolutely awful! Part 2's is decent, but the others look like shit. Either way, 1 & 2 are must haves for me.

James Lambert

Stunt Coordinator
I was under the impression that there was not going to be a box set of these. I'd love to be proved wrong as I have a soft spot for part 4.

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
I don't think there is a box set, I haven't heard anything about one. #1 is a definate purchace for me! I've loved that movie since I was a kid. I might get #2 if I'm feeling fiesty. The others are rentals, just to refresh my memory of them.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Finally got around to watching "Critters" last night. The transfer was OK but I thought the sound was horrible. The 5.1 mix was largely center-channel bound and the dialogue seemed very low. I really had to crank the volume to even begin to hear the words.

Haven't picked up any of the sequels yet. I'd imagine they're largely of the same quality.

As an aside, it occurred to me how far New Line Cinema has come as a studio, from the days of "Critters" to "The Lord of the Rings". :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks