What's new

Coverart: 28 Days Later (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Here's the artwork for the region one release of 28 Days Later which is out the 21st October 2003. Think there's another thread discussing the specs somewhere. It'll be available in fullscreen too, artwork is pretty much identical for that.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
great coverart, though the widescreen banner is distracting and off putting how it is on there. I know it is needed to distinguish the versions, but it sticks out like a sore thumb on the cover

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Awesome, this was the cover I was hoping for. I don't even know why they're bothering with a fullscreen release to begin with.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Thats just an awesome cover! Cant wait...any word if the alternate ending will be put back in the film?

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
Theres Three alt. endings on the dvd, but im not sure if the version of the movie on dvd is the version with the alt ending after the credits.

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Yeah, it's pretty nice. Looks exactly the same as the region two cover although that didn't have the widescreen banner down the bottom. Shame they've put it in a black amaray though, the region two came in a red one which looked a lot smarter. I guess that could still change though.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I know we don't need fullscreen releases in general, but I don't see the point in releasing a film in two formats when the aspect ratio is 1.85:1.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
I know we don't need fullscreen releases in general, but I don't see the point in releasing a film in two formats when the aspect ratio is 1.85:1.
To those consumers who hate having black bars on their screens, it doesn't matter how thick they are... to them black bars are black bars.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I think the "WIDESCREEN EDITION" really spices up the cover, don't you? :)

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
That's the cover I was hoping for, glad they didn't go with something stupid, like the characters on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks