Coverage begins Thursday. Make your requests here!

Discussion in 'CEDIA EXPO 2010' started by Ronald Epstein, Sep 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Peter Rohlfs

Peter Rohlfs Stunt Coordinator

When talking to JVC, could you see if they have plans to bring their polarized 3D technolgy to the consumer market. I saw the gd-463d10 at createasphere in NYC. It had great 3d using polarized glasses instead of the expensive and heavier shutter galsses, but his a a "pro" product with a $6,00 price tag.

If they could get it to a more consumer friendly price (and add a variety of sizes) I think this would be a winner.

Thanks,

Peter

2. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    Anyone know if there are media library solutions with a cost closer to $1400 than the $14,000 that Ron podcasted? That system looks fantastic -- it looks like a system with idiot-proof Blu-ray and DVD ripper and playback system, with a gorgeous front-end that's served over the home network. But the stratospheric pricing ... . I'd be interested in "budget" solutions.

3. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    Its come way down in price. It used to be 140k. Unfortunately due to the legal difficulties and bad economy several other cheaper (and not quite as slick) systems have gone under over the past year, so there isn't much to choose from.