What's new

Cover Art - Paycheck (1 Viewer)

Beau

Supporting Actor
Don't know about anyone else, but I loved this movie. Can't wait to own it!

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
I thought it was pretty good. Basically Joo Woo does Hitchcock with a sci-fi twist.

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I missed this one in theatres...looking forward to it.

BTW, do you think they could cram anything else onto the cover? :D

Paul Chi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Paul
That is one busy looking cover. I can't believe how fast this movie is being released onto DVD.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
Don't care for that cover. But then I didn't like the movie that much either. Affleck keeps getting worse.... Here's hoping for Jersey Girl. Anyway, I thought the premise was intriguing but the movie was pretty dull...

Eric Emma

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Eric H. Emma
I thought it was a good action sci-fi movie and I'll most likely rent it.

Chris Joyner

Stunt Coordinator
This is one of those movies that I did not really want to see, but since it was directed by John Woo, I thought I'd give it a chance. I read bad reviews for it, so I went in with low hopes. It turns out I really enjoyed the movie. I don't know why, but the more I think about it the more likely I think I will buy it. (But then again I loved Woo's "Hard Target", go figure).

Darren Haycock

Second Unit
I kinda like the cover, no real interest in seeing the movie though. Anyone else think it's kinda funny how they stacked three people on the spine?

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
After swearing off John Woo movies for quite awhile I decided to give this a rental. Watched it last night and was pleasantly surprised. Well done, enjoyable movie with a decent story.

The PQ on the disk was outstanding as was the dd track. Very clean, detailed picture with vibrant colors and deep blacks. Flesh tones looked perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks