What's new

Cover Art: All In The Family - Complete Second Season (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Season Two Episode Guide.
Some fine episodic adventures in Season 2 to be certain!! :)
Including the fantastic "Cousin Oscar Drops Dead In Attic" saga!
We also get "Cling Peaches" (In heavy syrup! :laugh: )
As well as Sammy Davis, Jr.:
"Now, Mister Davis, do you take cream and sugar in your eye?" :)
"And don't say nothin' to Lionel about this! If he finds out, he'll jump on his tom-tom, before you know it we'll be up to our armpits in jungle-bunnies!!"

Jon_Are

Senior HTF Member
This is my all-time favorite show, so I'm ready to roll when this one hits the shelves.

But...

What's up with that gawd-awful cover art??

Jon

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
"Mr. Bunker, do you think the funeral will be in the morning? I do my shopping in the morning."

"I'll keep it in mind. Maybe we can pass the market on the way." - "The Saga of Cousin Oscar"

Can't wait for this set.

Shane Bryant

Agent
Why is it that this show, along with transformers, isn't for sale in canada?

is it just because a different company owns the rights? or does anyone know?

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Shane, I think Alliance has the rights for Transformers in Canada.

As for AitF, I'm sure it's a rights issue but I'm not sure what the exact deal is. S1 wasn't available, and S2 is not going to be, either. Columbia has separate USA and CAN lists, and their CAN lists include Good Times, Married...With Children, and Sanford & Son for 2/4/03. But NOT All In The Family.

Gord, where are you? Do you have details?

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I have no clue why Columbia doesn't release this in Canada. They did the same thing with "Heavy Gear" as well.

I'm more interested in Paramount's CSI season one set. With the Alliance Atlantis set being released in half a season, one can only wonder if we'll see the Paramount version here. On the other hand, AA may have just wanted to beat Paramount to the punch and thought the best way was to make a bit of money off half a season rather than no money at all. Only time will tell I guess...

Gord
P.S. I don't think AA owns the rights to Transformers, just Beast Wars.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Hey AITF Lovers!
Might be a good idea to pre-order AITF-Season 2 soon from DVD EMPIRE, before they realize they've got it in their system at the incorrectly-low MSRP of $29.95. (Should be $39.95.)
Great bargain right now @ $23.96. Plus: Add one more DVD to your order and get an additional 5 clams off! [Thru Dec. 31 only.]
This Season 2 bargain (albeit surely a mistake on DVD Empire's part) really seems great when you compare it to what we forked over for the Season #1 set (about $29-$30).
For $7 LESS, you'll be getting the same # of discs in Season 2 (three), and ELEVEN MORE episodes! (24 eps. in Season 2; only 13 for Season 1, due to AITF being a mid-season replacement program, first airing in January.)
Better hurry before Empire comes to its senses! [/url]

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Just noticed also that Best Buy has Season 2 even cheaper! ($22.99 shipped!) And they even show the correct MSRP of $39.95! Geez....almost 50% off on this pre-order!
*jumping on AITF bargain band wagon* :)
(Let's just hope this 2nd set is a bit better in video quality than the first. Anybody know for certain?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks