What's new

Courageous Cat & Minute Mouse: Complete Series (1 Viewer)

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
For those that can't get enough of classic cartoon shows, here is another one to add to your wishlist. :)
Bob Kane, the creator of Batman, developed this kids cartoon series that gently spoofed his popular super heroes. "The original furry foes of felony" protect Empire City from the ever-present threat of a number of colorful villains. Although there was only one season of original episodes, the reruns ran in syndication for years, making the program a favorite of many youngsters. This boxed set includes the complete series, featuring 130 separate adventures presented in their original broadcast order. Twelve hours of programming. USA, 1960.
There are no details at the moment, except that it will be a Four-Disc set and will include a Bob Kane biography. The complete Courageous Cat & Minute Mouse series is being released by A&E on 10/29, and will retail for $79.95.
Amazon is already taking Pre-Orders.

GaryEA

Second Unit
Awww, now I have the theme song stuck in my head! :laugh:
I'll buy this set in a heartbeat. It was a damn good show and having it will be one more ounce of my childhood recaptured, something I've been enjoying immensely.
-g

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks