What's new

Coupon to save $3 at Best Buy on NBC shows (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This is courtesy of our old friend and beloved Weekly RoundUp founder Dave Lambert.

The coupon is good at Best Buy for $3 off one of these: Munsters, Magnum PI, American Dreams, Knight Rider, or Sliders.

Dave pulled the coupon off the Best Buy/NBC disc which was the subject of much discussion in this week's Weekly RoundUp. HERE is Dave's take on the same issues ("Free DVD", "no purchase necessary", etc) at TVSHowsonDVD.com.

You should be able to simply print the above coupon and be able to get your discount.

HERE is a link to where I've got the coupon stored if its easier for you to print it up that way.

Dave also wanted me to pass along the following:

Thanks, and tell everyone I said hello. I just wish I wasn't so busy that I haven't been by for so long (except to grab roundups, of course!).

jian

Agent
Thanks! I was going to buy the Munsters as a gift for a family member anyway. The coupon, along with a Reward certificate I have, will take this to a pretty decent price for me. :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
^ Just a bump in case anyone's still interested in purchasing any of these shows in the next few weeks. This coupon's good for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.