Couple of Maddden Questions.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by PatB, Feb 1, 2002.

1. PatB

PatB Stunt Coordinator

1) Has anyone found a way to adjust the settings on this great game to make it a little more realistic? I'm playing All-Pro right now and although my team is stacked I got killed in my first two games.

2) Any easy ways to block a punt? I;ve done it once and don't remember what happened.

3) Is it even POSSIBLE to block a point after?

2. Nathan A

Nathan A Second Unit

playing pass D seems impossible to me. I can do alright until it the clock starts to run down and then mr cpu decides "wow, time's almost up! better put some points on the board!" and then they complete every pass they attempt despite my best efforts. i do not know how to fix this.

i've never been able to block a punt. i take a lineman and run him back toward the punt returner and have him pick up the first guy trying to tackle the returner. this at least usually allows me to get some yards on the return whereas if i didn't do this there's ALWAYS someone that tackles my returner instantly. i refuse to fair catch.

i've almost blocked fg's/extra points- i shift the line to the right (or left might work, i guess), then i take one of the 'safeties' and run him through the middle hole. sometimes it opens up but usually it doesn't.

3. Jason Price

Jason Price Second Unit

I have the PC version of 2002, so I don't know how well this relates to the console versions...