What's new

Countingdown to GT3 (1 Viewer)

Van Patton

Second Unit
I can't wait. Looking at all the Sunday ads has got me pumped for this game. I was originally going to start a slush fund to save for a kayak (Dagger RPM) or invest in some stocks or bonds but I have too many things itching at me to pick them up. This week alone I have 13 Days, Down to Earth, Die Hard Trilogy, GT3, and the GT3 wheel coming out!!!! Well with ebay becoming easy to sell my junk and get a lot for it I might be able to recoup my losses fast.
------------------
[Edited last by Van Patton on July 10, 2001 at 01:15 AM]

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Yep, I'm already planning a detour to Target on the way to work Thursday morning as they open at 8AM. Then I can spend the rest of the day staring at the case and counting the hours until I can go home.

Michael Hudson

Stunt Coordinator
Circuit City is selling it today. My wife just picked it up. :)
------------------
Michael
Video Game Tracker
DVD Tracker
DVD Profiler
CD Tracker

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
OH! Wish I had known that before my copy from ebgames.com started processing. Guess I'll have to wait until Thursday like everyone else.
------------------
Michael Alletto
Mike's DVD List

Peter_A

Second Unit
You want hardcore?(or sad, depending on how you look at it)
Sure I could have waited until Wednesday until the game came out here in Canada, but nooooo. Heard that Circuit City in the States had them in stock, so I drove for an hour and a half to Bellingham, WA and picked it up. Then drove home for an hour. Two and a half hours just to get a game one day early........oh yeah, my priorties are straight!
crazy.gif

------------------
Peter
"If rubbin' dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don't wanna be right" - Futurama

Peter Loan

Second Unit
Luke, yes there is an option for 16x9 displays. That is the first thing I checked out when I came home with my copy yesterday evening.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Shouldn't Jeremy Illingworth have been asking that question?
wink.gif

Good news, tho. I can't wait to get it home this afternoon and see it on the projector...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

Jerry Gracia

Supporting Actor
This awesome game looks sweeet in 16:9!
------------------
LuvLBX
The screen isn't half empty, it's half full.

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
Circuit City here in cincy had them, but wouldn't sell them till the 12th. So I went up the road to Media Play, got it and been playing it since I got home. This is a great game but the licenses are so hard to get.
happy driving,
Sean
------------------
"My girls won 10 out of 11. And the 11th was won by a deaf mute. You can't beat that."

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Woo! EB just called to let me know my copy was ready to be picked up. :)
Stupid work.
angry.gif

------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
All right, enough of the 16:9 talk! I'm waiting for the new widescreen models from Toshiba and Pioneer before I buy mine and you guys aren't making it any easier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks