What's new

Counter-Strike taken to the next level (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Wow... THEY have to GET A LIFE... or a girlfriend... losers... ;) :D

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
haha pretty cool idea. pretty creative kids there. good thing nobody told spielberg or pt anderson to get lives or girlfriends when they were young.

CJ

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Oh my god, that was hilarious. Funnier than the video where it's just a bunch of clips from a "hidden camera" watching a guy getting killed in counter-strike and swearing very loudly. Speaking of which, if anybody knows that video and where to find it, please post that link too.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
That's funny. I still play CS at my local PC Zone. Still fun as hell. I will noobie anyone in here. The funnest part is the sh@t-talking after you've knifed some beyotch with a sniper rifle.

I love the AFK in the corner getting knifed. :laugh:

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
I'm still confused as to why CS caught on so well and TFC didn't. I've played both and think TFC is 10x the game that CS is.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
That guy hitting the keyboard and accidentally putting his PC in a coma? Been there :b

One broken DVD-ROM drive and a forced motherboard upgrade later, I've learned my lesson :b

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
haha, my friend is worse. he destroyed the TFT screen to his $2k Dell laptop. They wanted just under $1k to fix it so it sits in his basement, fully functional with a cracked screen.

He also beat up his current 17" LCD monitor but it survived. And I KNOW he did countless other things after getting beat in several computer games but he won't tell me. ;)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Question: the one with the guy picking up the monitor and going wacko, what language is he speaking? normally I'd chalk it up as blubbering madness but his "friends" seem to sbe speaking the same language. Norwegian perhaps?

The second one seems to be German?

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Magnus. After re-reading what I posted I guess it could sound a bit derogatory with me saying "blubbering madness" and equating it to Swedish. Sorry about that. I think the reason I thought the second clip sounded German is that at the end there's some heavy Deutch-like hard sounding pronunciations going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks