What's new

could this be true? pretty in pink, footloose, some kind of wonderful on 8/20 (1 Viewer)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
God, how I hope this is true! :D
Footloose and Pretty in Pink are must-buys for me.

DanR

Supporting Actor
Well, for those of us in the Indiana Jones thread wondering if Raiders was going be the traditional BIG late August Paramount title, I guess we know now that Raiders ain't happening in late August...

Oh well. These are some good titles anyway (though certainly not on par with Indy).

Regards,

Dan

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Joseph, now that you mention Jamie Gertz, you've gotten me thinking about "Don't Tell Her It's Me," starring Ms. Gertz and Steve Guttenberg... Ah, maybe someday. If they release that AND "Just One of the Guys," they'll make my year.

Todd_B

Second Unit
:cool:
Footloose is finally hitting DVD. I will be picking this one up for sure!
Thanks for the info.
Todd B

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
I love all those titles...I just hope that the releases do them justice with Special Editions and Special Features. I guess Deleted Scenes, Outtakes, AND Screen Tests by the young (then unknown-ish) actors would be too much to hope for. (Can't wait to see Sarah Jessica Parker in FOOTLOOSE again.)

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
Ah...Footloose. Man, if that doesn't bring back some high school memories...
The movie is s-o-o-o-o-o cheezy, but I've gotta pick it up anyway.
Link Removed

Derrick_Ellis

Stunt Coordinator
Yes Brajesh I agree, a better version of Sixteen Candles is very much needed. I don't like the transfer or the sound, but it looks better than my VHS copy so I'll deal with it for now. An SE edition of Weird Science would also be great. I'm very much looking forward to Pretty in Pink. That movie just brings back all kinds of high school memories for me.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I've been waiting for Footloose for soooooo long...time to break out the soundtrack!
And Saturday Night Fever is in-the-works, and Staying Alive is even coming.
And Grease/Grease 2 are being secretly planned, I just know it! ;)
Now for Fame and Flashdance! Boy, that will just make me HAPPY!!! :D :D :D

Matthew_S

Second Unit
Does anyone know if this is going to be the same date for the rumored John Hughes box set? It seems weird that they would release two of his films as SE's and not do the box set at the same time. Any help would be appreciated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks