What's new

Could "Orgazmo" get an R rating today? (1 Viewer)

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
I was kind of wondering if this movie were released today (also given the content of south park the movie and team america) it could possibly get an R rating.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I don't think so, but considering they ratched down on Saving Pvt. Ryan on TV anything is possible.

Thinking about it, there isn't any actual nudity is there? A lot of talk about it, but T-Rex is about as close as you get to bare flesh. My god T-Rex! I take it back, I would demand this film be rated R if it came out today. Just for T-Rex, who knows what seeing that would do to impressionable young minds?

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

I didn't watch the NC-17 one, but the unrated one had some occasional skin - quick glimpses of breasts plus male ass shots. Nothing you couldn't show in a PG-13 movie, to be honest.

Orgazmo always should have been R - I don't understand the NC-17 for it...

Ian_H

Supporting Actor

All you saw was hairy man butt. It was rated on what the content was about and not was shown plain and simple. Another reason why the MPAA doesn't work. The studios should have their own rating system like TV and Video games have.

--Ian

Tim_Stack

Second Unit
I bet if there was a real MPAA rating ABOVE NC-17 it would probably get that these days...welcome to Theocracy

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
All you saw was hairy man butt. It was rated on what the content

then why are some movies like clerks, or closer for instance, with probably worse sexual content then orgazmo get an R rating.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks