Could one of you tell me how to cancel a post to put up another?

Discussion in 'Media Classifieds' started by John*C, Aug 20, 2003.

1. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

I am very disapointed in this forum DVD Exchange, I tried twice to sign up for your Good Traders List; but both came back as undeliverable. I can't seem to find a way to trash the post I have on at the present time to put my updated list on.

I am becoming annoyed that several traders ask for items then after telling them I still have the item, I never hear from them again. Is this a game forum members pull on each other, to find out if the item is still for sale or has it ben sold? I don't understand that kind of thinking, I ask then I offer then I trade and I am honest.

Could a outstanding trader here enlighten me to the questions asked above, I sure would apprciate it. I am into 80+ trades since April of 2003 down at DVDTalk, Gold Traders started at 10 good trades. If I have to I have good references for my good behavior as a honest and speedy to deliver trader!TIA [​IMG]

2. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

You can't delete posts here, only admins can. Just let your first post die, then post another one after a day or 2.

I don't understand what you mean by trying to sign up on the GTL. The only way you can get on it is by having a successful trade with someone, and they have your name added to the list.

3. John*C

John*C Stunt Coordinator

You can't delete posts, we do it all the time, no wonder your posts stay for days. Our DVDTalk if you don't have posts it slides down in hours. I didn't trade thing here just a couple of nibbles, wanting to buy my discs for pawn shop prices. Thanks Scott