Costco Twilight Zone Season Four Promotion

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by WillG, Oct 9, 2005.

1. WillG

WillG Producer

Just wanted to let everybody know that I was at Costco today an it seems that they are running a promo where if you but "The Twilight Zone" season 4 with any of the other previous seasons, you will get a $25 discount off the purchase. I'm not entirely sure if it is at the register or if it is mail in thing though. Obviously, the two sets must be purchased on the same receipt. Costco is selling the sets for around $55. So already it is pretty much the best price you can get these sets for anywhere that I have seen.

I still have my Costco purchased season 3 set unopened and still in the long box. I am going to try to return it and then just re-buy it with season 4 and get the discount.

2. Christopher D

Christopher D Second Unit

This is a great deal. The problem is, season 4 doesn't street for a week and they have put out the stock for Seasons 1-3 already. I need season 3 and am holding out for the deal. Let's hope that it sticks around for a week to take advantage.

3. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

Heck, Costco's price on TZ is less than $60. That's incentive enough to buy it there. $25 off of two just makes it a steal. [​IMG]

Since I have all three sets so far, I guess the deal is useless for me but anyone who has been thinking about buying them should definitely grab them at that good of a price.

4. Craig S

Craig S Producer
    Supporter

Craig Seanor
    I wish we had a Costco down here... [​IMG]

5. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    Costco is also running an instant $12 rebate off a number of Paramount TV on DVD titles which brings the per unit price to $12.99 each. Despite what the packaging on the box says, you don't have to buy 2 titles to get the rebate; it is a per item discount.

Items included are
    Andy Griffith
    Cheeres
    MacGyver
    Brady Bunch
    Laverne Shirley
    Happy Days
    Hogan's Heroes
    Mork/Mindy
    Frasier
    Taxi

From what I saw at my Costco; all currently available seasons of each series are eligible.

6. Jay*W

Jay*W Second Unit
    Supporter

Steve is correct that all currently available seasons of the titles in question are eligible.

Even though the packaging does not list the most recent seasons of Frasier (Season 6), Cheers (Season 6), Taxi (Season 3), Hogan's Heroes (Season 2), and the Brady Bunch (Season 3), all rang up as $12.99 each.

Jay

7. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I'm a few hours early but has anyone found a copy of TZ Season Four at Costco yet?

8. WillG

WillG Producer

My Costco had S4 in the DVD section yesterday. It was not in full display, but in the middle of the DVD....island..I guess. I'll be getting my copy today

9. Christopher D

Christopher D Second Unit

Yes -- although they only had a few copies in stock today. Plenty of the other seasons -- worth the wait for the great deal.