Costco members: Sopranos deal

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Derek Miner, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

If you are a Costco member and you're looking for any of the season sets of The Sopranos, there's a coupon being handed out now that will be good from July 7 to July 13.

The coupon is good for $15 off "Season 1, 2 or 3" with "No item limit." The coupon suggests the final cost will be $49.99 a set ($15 off $64.99).

2. Craig Robertson

Craig Robertson Supporting Actor

thanks for the heads up, i've been meaning to pick up season 3 for a while and this will be good motivation.[​IMG]

3. Tony_Yayo

Tony_Yayo Auditioning

Do you know where the coupon is being handed out at? This is the deal i been waiting for. Is this an in store coupon or are they being mailed out to Costco members? Sometimes we do get a small saving booklet, i really don't want to miss out on this deal.

4. JamesY

JamesY Stunt Coordinator

I assume that they would have them at the store - they always hand coupons out when I enter my local one. YMMV...

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to finally pick up season 1 to complete the collection...for now
    [​IMG]

5. Derek Miner

Derek Miner Screenwriter

The coupon is on a single sheet that they usually hand out at the entrance or exit of the store. At least that's what they do every time I go in the store here in Clearwater, FL...

6. Craig Robertson

Craig Robertson Supporting Actor

i was at Costco yesterday and no coupons were being handed out. i spaced asking for any when i left, i'll have to go back when i'm out today. i did see, however, a display with a decent quantity of Seasons 1 thru 3 set up near the dvd area. this is new, as my Costco has had only a couple Season 1's and 2's, and no Season 3's for quite some time.

7. Rodon

Rodon Second Unit

When does the next season come out? Think there will be a deal on all four??