What's new

costco dvd pricing for sav pvt ryan box (1 Viewer)

Ryan_TD

Stunt Coordinator
this being the 4 disc sav pvt ryan wwii collection...
anyone know what this is selling for?
will costco even carry it?

and has anyone seen/purchased the master & commander 2 disc set at costco(b&m stores)?
i've only seen the single disc(ws or ff) packaged with a paperback....yet they carried both the regular & limited editions of scindler's list as well as panic room (3 disc)

Richard Gilmore

Stunt Coordinator
They didn't have the M&C deluxe set locally (Baltimore) and the packaging for the regular set almost leads you to believe it's the deluxe set. Costco is getting too picky lately in what they carry - ours didn't have the Monster legacy set either, only the individual sets.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
$35 at amazon. Private Ryan 60th anniversary by itself is $12.99 after rebate at fye. Not sure if you can get the others separately?

Brian E

Screenwriter
If you or anyone you know has a Columbia House DV2 membership the Ryan box is $29.99 shipped.

Joel Vardy

Supporting Actor
My Costco has it for $32.99... and I picked it up for that. Without a doubt one of the best deals they have had this year on a boxset. They also had The Marx Bros. Collection boxset for $38.99, though only a couple of copies. They are still MIA for DDD.

Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks