What's new

Costco DVD alert (1 Viewer)

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
Costco is selling Warner Home Video Signature box-sets for $16.99. Titles I saw included

Tracey and Hepburn
Bogart and Bacall
Frank Sinatra (3 different)
Joan Crawford (the one with Mildred Pierce)
The Christopher Reeve Superman Collection
James Cagney
James Stewart

and I forget what else. There was also another Bogart collection.

Happy hunting.

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
Those have been at my local Costco for weeks, but we only got one of the Sinatra sets (The Golden Years). I wish the other two would show up, because I had most of the rest already.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Current Costco deals as seen at my local club...

Many of the classic 2-disc Warner Special Edition DVD's for $8.99 each, including:
Meet Me in St. Louis
Singing in the Rain
East of Eden
Rebel Without a Cause
Giant

Also, some BBC sets for $44.99 each (still pricey, but $20-30 off from regular prices):
Torchwood S1, S2
Robin Hood S1, S2

Monk S1-S6 for $19.99; S7 for $34.99

Also running coupons through August 2 for $5 off HBO sets (Sex and the City, Oz, Curb Your Enthusiasm, etc.); or $10 off BBC classic collections (The George Eliot Collection, The Anthony Trollope Collection, The Shaw Collection).

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Awesome, too bad that so far In the life of Blu that costco has been such a zero. They rule for DVD but lame for blu, I don't get it...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My club has a fair amount of Blu titles. I didn't really look at them, as I don't own a Blu player.

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
Earlier yesterday, the 11th of course, I saw a bunch of Columbia Blu-ray titles for $12.99 each. I was debating on purchasing either Bram Stoker's DRACULA, HellBoy or The Fifth Element (Remastered). Then I saw Singin' in the Rain: Two-Disc Special Edition DVD for only $8.99
And I'm officially getting the Blu-ray player from UPS waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later today of course.
Maybe sometime I'll score some Blu-rays there. Also would be a good idea next time I hang out with my Mom at her house to make a trip to Fry's Electronics with her. Possibly purchase a couple more OO7 titles and other randoms. Perhaps even A Clockwork Orange or 2001: A Space Oddity (I didn't nickname the film that.)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Seasons 1-6 for $12.99 each.

Also saw the 300 limited edition collectors set (3 discs and some other stuff) $12.99

Users who are viewing this thread