What's new

Costco Deal: Alien Quad ($42), Indy Set ($33), Warner 2-disc SEs $13.79 (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Credit goes to adamzam10 on DVDTALK

This is unconfirmed at this time but it appears the Alien Quad deal is back (see below).

$61.99 - $20 discount Coupon = $41.99each

Alien Quadrilogy --- should ring up $61.99 then a $20 discount coupon will automatically ring up for it making it $41.99.

It also appears they have the Indiana Jones set for $43 with an INSTANT COUPON of $10 off.

LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANT!!!!

Do not just go up and ask for a price check on these items as it will come up as the price listed on the box. You have to get rung up as if you are going to purchase the item because each coupon for each item shows up as a separate line item on the ticket. It DOES NOT simply discount the item to a lower price but acts as if you actually handed the clerk a coupon ...... HOWEVER there is NO COUPON NEEDED this is an instant savings deal.

This is assuming that everything is working the same as the previous deal.

So if you missed it last time looks like you may be able to get in on the AQ deal afterall.

Good Luck and if anyone can confirm this deal please post so others will know for sure!

Thanks

Greg

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
Oh boy!!!

I missed out on this deal the last time because I thought I was going to get it for xmas but it was a no show!

If its true I am on it like a facehugger on .... well you know the rest

jimbo w

Stunt Coordinator
Confirming the deal as I was there today. Also the warner 2 disc SEs Unforgiven, Citizen Kane etc were 13.79. Some newer releases like Matrix Reloaded were 13.79 also. Sale posted in dvd section at Costco. Jim

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I get so jealous/pissed every time Costco deals get mentioned. There are none in Iowa. :angry:

Indy would be mine at that price. That's an un-frickin-believable price for 3 great movies and a bonus disc.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yeah. This deal's good enough for me to go out and try to round up some investors and try to get a CostCo opened up in the next week or so near me. :D

Braven

Auditioning
Hello, Does anyone know if there is any deal like this being offered at the Costco's in Canada? I passed on the Quad set as I thought I'd get it for xmas (so much for hinting), but would love to buy it now.

Thanks.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Sorry Braven, I would love to tell you yes, but I can't even find a copy at any of the 3 Costcos near me.

Too bad it's so expensive here.

Brent

Ed Faver

Second Unit
I went to the Costco in Union, NJ around 2 PM today & they had plenty of the sale items. They even had a small-ish full color sign over the section with prices & pictures of the sale DVDs. My store had at least one full case of the Alien sets. They were running low on the Indy sets & had a huge stash of the Warners' SEs.

I had the flu the first time Alien Quad was on sale & thought I missed out. This was a great late Xmas gift (to myself!).

Jack Shappa

Second Unit
When I went to get mine (Ogden, Utah), they had a ton of them, and they were clearly labeled as "$62 - $20 discount = $42" so there was no mystery or worry as to actual price when I went to the checkout...

- JAck

PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor
Got the Alien set here in Vegas tonight, still a bunch left at the Costco on MLK. The clerk even got excited about it when it rang up.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
My Costco was out of AQ and Indy, but I nabbed $5 off each on 2-Disc SEs of Unforgiven and Once Upon A Time In America.

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
David,

You have saved me a TON of cash over the years with all the work you do on the weekly roundup.

I would be happy to work something out with you to get you the sets if you still want them. Heading to Costco tonight.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the offer. I have AQ and Indy already. I was mentioning it for the benefit of others, to be mentally preprared in case their stores were out, too.

It was *really* nice of you to ask, though! Thanks, Colin!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks