What's new

Costco Christmas? (1 Viewer)

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
In years past I remember a great number of deals on DVDs at Costco during the weeks running up to Christmas. I haven't seen any postings in this regard this year.

Have I missed the boat?

James D

Second Unit
You can get $10 off at the register for The Simpsons Season 6 or Season 7. It should be just under $21.:)

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

Anybody know when this particular deal ends? Is it part of this week's Christmas deal package that runs through the 18th???? Thanks for any info. :)

James D

Second Unit
I got it today for $20.49 plus tax.:emoji_thumbsup: There was no sign to be found stating the $10 off deal. I only knew about it from reading about it on another forum. Costco sales usually end on a Sunday, so you should probably try to get down to Costco tomorrow to play it safe.:)

BTW, they only had the Marge head at my Costco.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
As good as any place to post I guess. I finally lucked into these 2 sets for a better than decent price. I know they were at a similar price in a couple places before, but I was never able to score a set.

Costco
Labyrynth Collector's Edition 16.99
Dark Crystal Collectors Edition 16.99

Also saw, but didn't get.
Battlestar Galactica 2.0 for $30 (plus a few cents)
Looney Toons Golden Collection V1 and 2 for a touch over 20 apiece and v.3 for a hair over 40.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
I was sad- I went to Costco within that week hoping to get Simpsons 7 at that price, but it rang up as the stickered $31...

Wow, Looney Tunes 1 and 2 for just over $20 is great (do already have those, though... don't have 3 yet- Sam's price is $33- it'd be cool to wait for a $20 opportunity...).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks