What's new

Costco Blu-ray and dvd deals (2 Viewers)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
New at Costco is Allegiant on Bluray $19.99 + $2.00 instant rebate
Also LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Gotham City Breakout (Blu-ray) (with Lego inside) as well as Deluxe edition of Batman vs Robin with a Batman ACTION FIGURE $16.99 each (same price as Wal*Mart and Target for Justice League)
A BBC High Definition nature box 2 Including Jurrasic Park "Owner" Richard Attenboruogh's narration of LIie n a slimmer case &
Nature's Most Amazing Events / South Pacific / Yellowstone for $49.99

As well as WB releases "Singin' in The Rain" and The Wizard of OZ (the 2D version of the 3D movie that was 2D before it was 3D and the new documentary)
$10.99

In Addition as featured in the Connection magazine, they are feature another trip to well ...oops exiting new edition of the Batman Dark Knight Trilogy for $21.99 (Wal*Mart price $19.96)
Why is this Dark Knight different from all other Dark Knights - a pre-email form of communication called a LETTER from a director!!!! (6 discs & six posters - this is prolly a rebox of the larger box set withOUT the the bat vehicles)
the-dark-knight-trilogy-special-edition.jpg

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
New at Costco this week is their first (?) 4K UHD the most anticipated battle since Bambi Meets Godzilla! ... Batman v Superman ... $28.99 and it is yours. Or the Bluray combo set is $23.99.

A couple of Warner 3 disc bluray ,movie sets for $9.99 including Sly Stallone's paean to arm wrestling: Over The Top along with Tango & Cash and Demolition Man

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Fewer and fewer titles on the shelf at my local Costco. Sad.
Technically there were more discs but less titles as BvS took up the entire endcap and there was a waterfall display of Pixar movies (usually indicating a "Instant Saving" or promotion down the road).

But the days of two 9 ft rows of DVDs and Blurays (with selections on each side) are clearly gone ... much like Fry's Electronics & BB have greatly reduced their physical media areas ... ( I think Target's new layout did the same but I can't say for certain).

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter
We used to have at least 3 or 4 Criterion titles at mine in CT but not a single one on yesterday's visit

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
This week Costco does not appear to have any "new" bluray releases. There were Batman Animated Movie titles on bluray for $7.99

New DVDs included Jack Irish as well as Jack Taylor $19.99 each

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
There did not appear to be any of the Tuesday blu-ray releases at Costco today ... No new Criterions. The coupon book with discounts for Pixa movies has started net of $16.99 for Blurays and $12.99 for DVDs.

If you Go for Pokemon ...DVD series, they have seasons1 thru 3 for $12.99 each

Griimm individual seasons are $12.99 each

A Selection of Mill Creek Sony complete DVD series at two price points Soap,Newsradio, & The Larry Sanders Show $21.99 each
Married With Children, Party of Five as well as Mad About You $29.99 each

Father Brown can be bought on DVD for a contribution of $22.99 per season

Murdoch Mysteries is $29.99 per season on DVD

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Tuesday the Criterions were at Costco and today they were gone ... again no new release titles, but two blurays that were issued in previous weeks showed up for $19.99 on bluray -- The Boss with Melissa McCarthy. As well, as the last of Garry Marshall's films as director released during his life: Mother's Day

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Costco's new Blu-Ray releases this week are for the Birds ... Literally
It is the Angry Birds Bluray $19.99
1a0d3f78-f058-4f9c-a351-c0506dd8232e_1.cc19d2c3a6269d12f861819427568254.jpeg

it like other editions includes an app you can play on your phone as the movie plays :3dglasses:. They did not appear to have the 4K UHD Bluray version or the just DVD version...

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT FOR THE DUKE OF DUNK: SIR CHARLES BARKLEY!!!

Costo has Barney DVDs ...you'll Love the price as much as Barney Loves you $8.99 per disc...

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Costco Has Blurays of Alan Parker's The Commitments, Holy Flying Circus and
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead for $14.99

Live Action/GCI Jungle Book is $22.99 on bluray I did not see any instant rebates as they used to do with first week releases ...

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Live Action/GCI Jungle Book is $22.99 on bluray I did not see any instant rebates as they used to do with first week releases ...

That's the release-week price most places, according to the Round-Up. I think Costco only puts out a rebate if their everyday price is going to be higher than release-week offers at other retailers.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
While on Safari looking for the rare Criterion Blurays at Costco ... I found there's good news and bad news ...

First the bad news ... no new Criterion sightings ...

Coscto have both Frankenstein & Wolfman sets for $26.99 each on bluray

Captain America Civil War.... is $24.99 (not including a $2.00 instant rebate) on 3D & 2D Bluray
57743081a63f7.jpg

Also more good news .... Costco is continuing to offer new releases oh 4K UltraHD Bluray in the form of the two new Universal Nature collection UHDs $@
160309_large.jpg
160308_large.jpg

$24.99 each

If you just don't want to deal with the new-fangled blurays Warner Bros 6 disc DVD collections of movies they've already (mostly?) released on bluray are for you ... for $19.99 at Costco for each set
There's a Musicals set, Hitchcock Set,. Bogart & Bacall set and a Sci-Fi set all for your SD viewing pleasure ..

mayberry66guy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Phil
Has anyone heard if Costco will carry a 7-disc set of the new release of Classic Carol (from the Carol Burnett Show's Lost Episodes set?

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I stopped by my local Costco a couple of days ago to check out the Blu-ray offerings. Not a single Criterion anywhere, and almost everything they had on the shelf was a Disney product. Disney seems to have taken over. They had a few 4K Ultra HD titles (Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Flight of the Butterflies, etc.) but it was a pretty pathetic selection unless you're lacking Disney/Pixar/Marvel titles.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Doug,

I'll be going to my Costco Thursday and I'm certain you have given a perfect preview of what I will expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks