What's new

Corrs Live In London DVD: R2 Only ? (1 Viewer)

Randy_M

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Randy
This had better be released in region 1 or I'll spit!
While they're at it, release the Unplugged DVD on region 1, too!

Sam Rossi

Grip
I really don't understand Warner's perceived reluctance to release both the "Unplugged" or the "Landsdowne Road" concert DVDs. This is particularly baffling in light of the popularity of "In Blue", in both CD and DVD-Audio formats.
I can't believe there's not a significant market for these releases in R1. Heck, throw on a DTS 5.1 track and Warner could sell both DVDs to many of the same folks in R2 who bought the original releases.
In fact if Warner ever re-releases Fleetwood Mac's "The Dance" with a full bit-rate DTS track and I'd buy that again.

Chris Bedard

Stunt Coordinator
I don't see Warner releasing this in R1 anytime soon, just like the other two. I don't know why either, since I'd buy them all, though I already have unplugged and landsdowne on VHS, and RAH on DVD and VHS.
------------------
Chris
My HT and 2000 Celica Site
Site updated 07/09/01

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
What do you mean R2-R6? You mean the very same disk is just programmed to play anywhere EXCEPT in US/Canada??? WHY?!?!? They have it in VHS here so why did they just decide for the sake of pissing us all off to not allow it here??? That makes no sense at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks