What's new

Corpse Bride DVD (1 Viewer)

Can't wait to get this On Tuesday. I loved it in the theatre. Anybody know what special features it will have? The website doesn't say. It does have a poety contest if anyone wants to check it out. www.corpsebridedvd.com I just wanna get that desktop maggot! lol

larry

Shawn.F

Supporting Actor
Got mine in the mail last Friday. It has:

Music-only track (in 5.1)
16x9 trailer (also in 5.1)
Seven featurettes, which vary in runntime from 5-15 minutes

1. Inside the Two Worlds
2. Danny Elfman Interprets the Two Worlds
3. The Animators: The Breath of Life
4. Tim Burton: Dark vs. Light
5. Voices From the Underworld
6. Making Puppets Tick
7. The Voices Behind the Voice

The Corpse Bride Preproduction Galleries

Very nice transfer. Looking forward to a high def release.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
This appears to be a single disc release. Does anyone know if there is a two-disc edition planned for down the line?

Thanks,

Neil

Matthew Marino

Stunt Coordinator
I posted this at DVD talk. As you may know, Walmart is offering a version with a picture book. However, this also comes with really cool Multi-image or Lenticular slipcover (like Day After Tomorrow, etc.)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Gee. I wish I had seen your post before I picked this up at Best Buy. Well, I can either take it back since it's unopened, or not worry about it since it was a blind buy anyway.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I picked up the Walmart version yesterday. Love the cover. Have not had a chance to look through the book yet. I was shocked that Best Buy did not do this like they did with "Batman Begins" exclusive cover.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the Wal-Mart tidbit, Matthew. I'll be checking the one near my home after work.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
I had to order my set. I was told February/March. I have not seen this set in any stores such as Suncoast, Spencer's, Dapy, etc.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
bob, i asked were to get it.
doesnt help anyone to say you ordered it without telling were you ordered from.

:D

corpse bride looked good but best i've seen is Robots.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member

There is no version. Those were released in conjunction with the DVD release but there is no DVD edition that actually includes the figures with it.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Opps, sorry about that. My mistake. The DVD is not part of the figure set. I order my set from someone on ebay for a real good price. They are just waiting to get them in. I paid $27.00 as oppossed to $40.00 @ ToyGlobe.com

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I may have to get those figures. Emily is so adorable, and it looks like the McFarlane people really captured her.

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
Argh, my Wal-Mart only had 2 foolscreen copies of the book edition left. I doubt they would have price matched CC at 14.99 on these anyway, but figured I'd try.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
In Canada, Future Shop has the picture book set, with widescreen dvds only (at least at the FS that I was at today). It's about $5 more than the regular edition. Of course, at that same FS, I _only_ saw foolscreen versions of the 'regular' disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks