Corleones & Kanes & Simpsons (oh, my!)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jon_Are, Sep 10, 2001.

1. Jon_Are

Jon_Are Cinematographer

Ever since I first heard of these three scheduled releases (OK...you can add Episode One to the list) I've been selling off VHS crap on ebay and stooping on the street to pick up pennies in order to make these purchases as painless as possible. I even resisted picking up Gump (which was more difficult than I would have thought). Now...the funds are, for the most part, in place.
    So, For The Love of God...Bring On The Discs!!!!
    Anyone else this pumped up about this upcoming four-some?
    Jon,
    knowing that being surrounded by the opening notes of 'Speak Softly, Love' will make the wait worthwhile.

2. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

Some Simpsons, some Corleones, a Mummy, Seven Dwarves, a Phantom Menace, a Citizen Kane, a Terminator, a Holy Grail, a Final Fantasy, a Bridget Jones and a flying elephant pretty much make up my September & October...
    [​IMG]
    Dan (UK)
    [Edited last by Dan Brecher on September 10, 2001 at 06:40 AM]

3. Iain Lambert

Iain Lambert Screenwriter

Hmm, I might have to add something to my preorder list for the next month or so, just so I even end up with a single disc that Dan isn't ordering... [​IMG]

4. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

Well shit Dan, you have me beat... [​IMG]
    My September and October pre-orders include: three witches, terror at an opera, an american werewolf, Simpsons, flying graboids, a Phantom Menace, a manchild Robin Williams, and a Holy Grail. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    DVD In Detail - DVD Reviewer
    My DVD Collection / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
    "I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."