What's new

Cordless Electric Lawn Mowers (1 Viewer)

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Been thinking about whether or not to make the switch. I was looking at the EGO line that is sold by various places including home depot as well as amazon. Anyone have any experience good or bad with electric lawn mowers and hopefully these particular mowers? Battery technology has really improved so I'm thinking about taking the plunge...

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I want a Husqvarna Automower.

93893B6A-E4E3-46AD-BFA9-33C4C38C2EB3.jpeg
772D7172-CDEB-4068-ADFB-917E7B5A8189.jpeg

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I have a Ryobi cordless mower and I really like it.

I wonder how long it would take for that Husqvarna to get stolen ?
If I had one of those I would only use it while I was outside doing something else...like sipping an ice tea and smoking a cigar....

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
I have a Stihl electric lawnmower. I got it through airmiles (too expensive for me otherwise!). It takes removable batteries. While I use one, I charge the other. It works very well. Usually no problem doing both front and back lawns as I switch back and forth. If the lawn is not too long, I can usually do the entire thing on one battery. That is using the mulching feature too.

KeithAP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Keith
I wonder how long it would take for that Husqvarna to get stolen ?

Apparently is has some anti theft features but I don't believe Husqvarna makes any guarantees…
Your Automower® is uniquely yours. To discourage theft, every Automower® comes with a unique PIN code that must be entered to make the unit operational. Additionally, Automower® has an audible anti-theft alarm built in. In the event of theft, models equipped with GPS tracking can pinpoint where the unit is.

-Keith

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I have an Ego mower, I love it. But, I bought the high lift blade for it which I believe is a must for it to work properly.

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I don't have a very big yard so I've never run out of charge. I cut it twice (2 different days) on one charge. I have the 7.5aH battery. I cut my friend's yard which makes 50x155. His yard is bigger than mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks