What's new

Copyright warning (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
This may sound pretty stuped but is it really necessary that you must set and look at this stuped warning that we have all seen so many times.I understand that they must put this warning on the disk but at least make it so you can skip through it,I cant stand to put in a new disk to only have it pause on this junk for what seams forever.

I do have some disks that allow you to skip by it although very few and its so much nicer than that dreded pause (WARNING)bla bla bla you get my point.

Just my .02 on the deal.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
There are some studio's that have found a way to put it at the end of the disc, I can't remember which ones, but I do have some disc's that the "Warning" does not come up until after the credits are done, thus making it easy to bypass altogether.

Welcome to the HTF BTW!

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
That's the commercial! :) You're supposed to put the DVD in, go and get your snacks and drink(s) and get back to start it up.
Glenn

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Does it even make sense to post the warning. People who choose to ignore the warning and what it means do so anyway. A better use of the space would be something to educate people on the differences of widescreen and pan and scan.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
One of my favorite DVDs is Traffic because you are at the menu the second you put it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks