What's new

Cool glass desks? (1 Viewer)

ToddJ

Second Unit
I was trying to find some cool glass desks like this I like the frosted glass (cause it doesn't show fingerprints or dust nearly as much.) Has anyone seen anything like this in stores (or for cheaper?)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I have a frosted desk I bought at Office Depot for around $125, but I still had a fingerprint problem in that the natural oil from the fingertips would show up. I did find a way around this by using that plastic shelf liner that's self-adhesive (I can't think of the brand name right now) only instead of the patterned stuff I bought the clear liner. Once smoothed down on the surface it's really hard to tell that it's been covered and it's good against coffe mug stains, spills (heaven forbid), etc.

The desk I purchased is just a large flat surface with a keyboard tray, much like the Futura line linked to in one of the previous posts.

Bejoy

Stunt Coordinator
Take a look at this offer:

Meritline.com is carrying Modern Ergonomic Computer Desk for only $89.99. During checkout, apply $20 off special coupon code "DK20OFF" (Expires 01/30/2005)
Meritline.com is offering Free Shipping on this item
Your Final Price: $89.99 - $20 = $69.99 + Free Shipping

Bejoy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks