What's new

Cool Computer Cases? (1 Viewer)

ToddJ

Second Unit
I am looking for a cool computer case to buy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

ToddJ

Second Unit
I like the colorful cases.....does anyone know of any good ones? or does anyone out there have this one http://www.circotech.com/cclalaprsume.html Or does anyone know of any stores that sell them? I find all kinds of them online, but of course I'd rather see them in person. Sometimes they look really nice online, but when you see them in person, they look like crap.

Daniel_S

Agent
I like the Lian-Li PC6x series mid-towers. The PC-65, which comes with a side panel window is only $120. Very reliable and well made, with a motherboard tray and brushed aluminum exterior. I'll be getting one pretty soon. They can be found at excaiberpc.com and xoxide.com.

Yuo can't go wrong with Coolermaster cases either.

If you're on a budget look into the Chieftech cases (old "alienware cases"). Steel construction, HUGE area in which to work and great modding potential. They also come in a variety of colors.

I would not buy from the cheaper case manufacturers like Foxconn etc. They come with huge power supplies, which may sound like a good deal, but they are often (if not always) generic, and not very reliable. Stick with Antec, Enermax, ThermalTake and Fortron power supplies. :)

Stacey_V

Stunt Coordinator
I'll second the vote for Lian Li. I bought a PC-61 (Black) yesterday and I am VERY impressed with it. It's well-built, lots of extra features...and it's beautiful!

2 thumbs up!

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
A-Tech Fabrication cases start at $375.00 plus all the
options... Heh... Riiiiiiiight.. I think I'll order 2 :D

They are the nicest HTPC cases I have seen but by the time
you get one with all the options you are looking at $500.00
or more!

I am getting a CoolerMaster Wave case it's sharp! Kind of
reminds me of Parasound Halo or PassLabs X Series audio
equip :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks