What's new

COOL, check out the new SVS website (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Wow! That's a pretty slick website. I'm definitely looking forward to reviews for the SBS line, and I'm looking forward to the other two speaker lines even more.

John S

Senior HTF Member
yeah, I have to admit.. I found it very difficult to find what I wanted on the previous site.

MikeNg

Second Unit
Nice site!

Who's the cross-eyed babe typing on the KB on the home page? :D

Er, if it's an SVS affiliate, my apologies!!!

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member

If you happen to visit the AVS Forum, you'll see a quick review by a member there who received this setup today from SVS. Seems quite pleased with the product.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I didn't see anything about the dual sub setups or the package deals with the samson amps like I did on the previous site.

Otherwise it's slick. I don't know if I like it yet.

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Chris,

Those subs haven't been shipping for months now due to supplier issues but we'll be bringing them back more than likely when we get another on board to build those low volume cabinets and we finish design on self-powered versions too.

So they are on hiatus, but I expect they will come back in the not too distant future.

Ron
SVS

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
ah, makes sense! I just like drooling over the pictures :)

very slick site though, and user friendly which is nice, the other one was pretty good, but this has a much simpler and more direct layout.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks