What's new

Cool black Zune desktop theme for XP (1 Viewer)

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
There's an official new theme for Windows XP out there based on Microsoft's Zune. It's a black-with-orange-highlights theme that's officially endorsed by Microsoft. No other software or hardware is needed. Just go here:

http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/software.htm

...look in the lower right corner, download, and marvel at how cool and "noir-ish" it looks.

Harry

Harry-N

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Harry N.
Funny. My Zune Theme was already laid out that way, and now I recall when I did download it that there was some discussion about this. I'm now wondering if I downloaded it from the link I posted or a different one posted elsewhere that had been "fixed." I say that because I never had to make that little adjustment to the location of the files.

[edit: upon double-checking, that IS the link that downloaded the Zune theme from. It worked properly for me the first time without any adjustment, so it may work for others as well.]

Harry

Kimmo Jaskari

Screenwriter
Of course, why anyone would want to have their computer look Zune-ish, or even admit to having a Zune, is another question entirely! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks