What's new

convincing about widescreen !!! (1 Viewer)

Ken Garrison

Supporting Actor
Happen to stop by Target today. My dad was looking for a pair of shoes. So, as usual to support OAR, I went to the DVD section, saw dual releases of Oceans 11, switched them so the fullscreens are in the back and the OARs in front. Sorta did it to Harry Potter. But I did noticed a few widescreens and a ton of fullscreens. Widescreen must be outselling. I also noticed both version of ID4 were on the same rack. There were like 4 fullscreens in the front and 2 OARs in the back. You know what I did. :D I saw they only had a fullscreen edition of JP3. Couldn't find the OAR edition. So, when it came time for the guy in the electronics part of the store to ask me if I needed help with anything, I told him I couldn't find a widescreen of JP3. I basically looked up and down the DVDs looking for dual releases to rearrange. I should've put the OARs of Harry Potter so they easier to see. But maybe the arrangement is good as it is. That way, a little kid can see and go, "Mommy I want this!!!" Anyway. I've done another good deed. Walmart....CHECK. Target.....CHECK. Next on the list. Hmmmmmmm. I'll think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks