Conviction The Complete Series

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MichelleB, Aug 1, 2006.

1. MichelleB

MichelleB Stunt Coordinator

Just got an email from Universal Studios saying that they were going to release The complete Series of Conviction on DVD August 22, 2006. Anyone else happy about it? I know I am, I really enjoyed that show.

2. Katherine_K

Katherine_K Second Unit

It was announced on DVD two days after it was cancelled. I'm glad, mainly because I will now be able to fast forward through the horribly ackward sex scenes to what the show did do well.

3. JoePassmore

JoePassmore Stunt Coordinator

I loved that show! I can't believe they cancelled it. Actually, I can: if I like it, they cancel it. But I was glad to read that Julianne Nicholson's character is going to Criminal Intent...she was my favourite; I'd marry her in a second. [​IMG]

4. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

Actually, Nicholson is playing a new character on CI - she'll be replacing Annabella Sciorra as Chris Noth's partner. Also, Milena Govich will be joining Law & Order this fall as Jesse L. Martin's new partner (Martin will be bumped up to first credit).

5. JoePassmore

JoePassmore Stunt Coordinator

Dammit! I assumed it would be the same character! Ah well, as long as she's on it...

6. Katherine_K

Katherine_K Second Unit

For anyone interested there is a tag at the end of the trailers on the first disc of this series which says "Look for Law & Order Criminal Intent the Second Year, Coming Soon on DVD."

No box art.