1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

convert digital images to photos

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Donald Lagasse, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Donald Lagasse

Donald Lagasse Stunt Coordinator

I have about 75 images I would like to make prints of. Does anyone have any idea where I can get this done most cost effectively.

Thanks

2. Thomas Reagan

Thomas Reagan Stunt Coordinator

I think Wal-Mart.com has the cheapest prices at $0.26 per 4x6" print. Shipping is free to any of their stores. Shutterfly.com may give you higher quality prints at higher prices, though YMMV. I've used Wal-Mart a few times and have no complaints.
    Thos.

3. Jeffrey_Jones

Jeffrey_Jones Second Unit

I have used http://www.shutterfly.com/index.jsp in the past with excellent results. When I signed up I received 50 free prints but I believe the promotion they are running now is 15 free prints. Blame it on the .com bust [​IMG]
    My father scanned in all of our family photos (with a high quality film scanner), sent them to me on CD ROM and I sent them to shutterfly.com for printing. Most people cannot tell that the images in my photo album are digital prints and not originals.
    Thanks,
    Jeff