1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

convert digital images to photos

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Donald Lagasse, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Donald Lagasse

Donald Lagasse Stunt Coordinator

I have about 75 images I would like to make prints of. Does anyone have any idea where I can get this done most cost effectively.

Thanks

2. Thomas Reagan

Thomas Reagan Stunt Coordinator

I think Wal-Mart.com has the cheapest prices at $0.26 per 4x6" print. Shipping is free to any of their stores. Shutterfly.com may give you higher quality prints at higher prices, though YMMV. I've used Wal-Mart a few times and have no complaints.
    Thos.

3. Jeffrey_Jones

Jeffrey_Jones Second Unit

I have used http://www.shutterfly.com/index.jsp in the past with excellent results. When I signed up I received 50 free prints but I believe the promotion they are running now is 15 free prints. Blame it on the .com bust [​IMG]
    My father scanned in all of our family photos (with a high quality film scanner), sent them to me on CD ROM and I sent them to shutterfly.com for printing. Most people cannot tell that the images in my photo album are digital prints and not originals.
    Thanks,
    Jeff